Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Christmas in July

 Helloo..........
I hope you all well :)
 This is my first christmas card that I made  in 2012

I punch around the front card with MS Vintage floral and
added several light blue rhinestones
Base card emboossed with Sizzix Polka Daisies, colored with DI tumbled glass
and put some stickles glitter 
Flower are from Prima Flower- Holiday celebration frost wire
and some bead on wire that I made
Sentiment and corner dies are from Whimsy Stamps


 Close up Tilda
Today I used Hallo Tilda from Christmas dreams collection
 colored her in Copic Marker and put some stickles glitter on her wing and halo
and put star bead on wand


Here inside of my card,
ready for a personal message that I dies from spellbinders beaded ovals
I used Sizzix Polka Daisies again for embossed and colored with DI tumbled glass
Star is from Dienamics-stacking star

I enter this card for challenge :
Magnolia-licious Highlites  - Christmas card 
Simply Magnolia - Embossing (dry)
Just Magnolia - Bingo (Blue-flowers-glitter) 
 Stamptacular Sunday - Wing and bling

Thank You so much for your visit

18 comments:

Karen said...

What a beautiful card! I love it!

Cathy Lee said...

Gorgeous card, Christy. Love you sweet Tilda and the MS punch around the page is lovely.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Kelly said...

She is very angelic and you enhanced her so beautifully. I love the flower embellishments.

Unknown said...

I love this card and I love the stars on the stamp.
Gorgeous work.
Francy

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card, innside and out! Love the punches edges! Thanks for joining us at just Magnolia this week! Hugs, Elizabeth

Paula said...

Very pretty card! I love the punch around the page....adds the perfect touch to the card. Wonderful.

Leslie said...

Absolutely beautiful! Such a sweet angel! :)
Hugs,
Leslie
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Jean said...

Christy, Love your Christmas card and the colors are so gorgeous. The Tilda you used is just perfect and the star is adorable. Great flowers. Hugs, Jean

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute and adorable design of this card Christy :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

Love the border and gorgeous flowers, beautifully done
Hugs Julie P

Gail said...

Beautiful card. Love the punches and dies you used. Hugs, Gail

Elle said...

Simply angelic.

cathylynn said...

Totally beautiful! Lots of lovely details. Great work!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

So pretty and sweet. Love what you did on this card.
Have a great weekend
Blessings Doreen

Christina C. said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas card, Christy!!! The inside is just as beautiful as the outside. Love the punched edging and the beautiful Tilda, colored and showcased magnificently!

Anke said...

Beautiful card. Lovely details and colours. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia
xx

Laura said...

Heavenly! I love all of the details and embellishments. Your coloring of Tilda is fantastic!

Laura C.

Tracy said...

Hi Christy, your card is very elegant. Lovely colours and love those blooms. Tracy xx